We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
What we collect
Gourmet Living does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Gourmet Living
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.