Sticky Date, Almond & Coconut Rice Pudding with Caramelised Bananas
The perfect winter dessert, it couldn't get easier than this!
- 1 packet of Puddings on the Ritz Sticky Date & Almond Rice Pudding
- 1 litre milk
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs Caramelicious salted butter caramel
- Shredded coconut to garnish
- Place contents of rice pudding packet in a wide pot with the milk and simmer very gently, stirring occasionally, for approximately 15 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Melt butter in a pan then place quartered bananas in the pan and brown on either side.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on bananas and turn the heat off. The sauce will melt.
- To serve place the rice pudding in individual glasses then top with caramelised bananas and shredded coconut.