Mint Harissa Prawn Salad
Tangy, Minty Prawns
- 16 large prawns- peeled with tail on
- 1tbs Mint Harissa ‘Josh & Sues’*
- Olive oil*
- Salt and Pepper blend*
- 1500gms Snow Peas- sliced
- ½ bunch coriander
- 3 tbs Colavita Pepperonata*
- ½ packet Moroccan Couscous ‘From Basque with love’*
- Lemon oil -Kyneton*
- 1 lemon zest and juice
*Available at Gourmet Living
- Mix prawns with mint harissa in a bowl.
- Get a pan smoking hot with olive oil and then flash fry the prawns until cooked.
- Pour boiling water over couscous (1:1) and allow to sit for 54 minutes.
- Loosen up couscous with a fork then drizzle in lemon olive oil, Lemon juice and zest, chopped peppers, snow peas and chopped coriander
- Taste for seasoning and add if necessary
- Serve salad with sautéed prawns on top