Lemongrass Chicken Noodle Salad with Vietnamese Mint & Coconut Dressing
Healthy, Fresh & Super Easy this delicious lemongrass chicken noodle salad will be a regular in your household. The must have 2 ingredients are Simply Stirred Lemongrass Marinade & Vietnamese Mint and Coconut dressing. These absolutely make the dish! Try replacing the chicken with grilled prawns or tofu.
- 500gm chicken breast (sliced)
- 1 tbs Biona coconut oil
- 100 mls Simply Stirred Lemongrass Lime Chilli Marinade
- 120gms Biona Organic Asian Noodles
- ¼ savoy cabbage (shredded)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- ½ bunch spring onion (sliced & washed)
- Murray Salt Flakes
- 100mls Simply Stirred Vietnamese Mint Coconut dressing
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Bring a pot of water to the boil then add the noodle and stir, simmer for 5 minutes or so until tender then drain and flush with cold water until cold then strain and cold with a small drizzle of olive oil to prevent from sticking,
- Marinade chicken in lemongrass sauce then get a wok smoking hot.
- Add the coconut oil then the chicken and saute until cooked through. Allow to cool or serve warm.
- You can put the cabbage & carrot thorugh your food processor with the blade or gate the carrot and finely slice the cabbage.
- In a large bowl mix the cabbage, carrot, spring onion, noodles & salt with Vietnamese dressing, then add the chicken and mix lightly.
- Serve in a large bowl with slices of avocado on top and mint leaves.