Coconut Prawn Curry
With Thai Jasmine pineapple cashew rice
- 800gms prawns- butterflied, tail on
- Olive Oil
- 250mls Ogilvie & Co Coconut Lime Marinade
- 1 bag Thai Rice ‘From Basque with Love’
- 2.5 cups water
- Henry Langdon Salt & Pepper
- 1 lime zest & juice
- 150gm snow peas
- 1 small zucchini- sliced thinly
- 4tbs Colavita Pepperonata
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes
- 200mls coconut cream
- 4 stalks spring onion finely sliced
- Coriander to garnish
- *Available at Gourmet Living
- Warm rice in a pot (without oil) for a few minutes then add water, bring to the boil, turn down to a simmer and put the lid on until water is absorbed.
- Mix prawns in a bowl with olive oil and salt and pepper & lime zest
- Get a pan smoking hot then pan fry the prawns for a few minutes until cooked then remove.
- Heat the pan again then add some oil and sauté the zucchini until tender. Add the snow peas, cherry tomatoes, peppers and spring onion and sauté for a few minutes
- Add the marinade and coconut cream and bring to a simmer
- Add in the prawns to heat and a squeeze of lime.
- Serve curry with Thai rice, lime and coriander