Gnocchi with Blue Cheese & Macadamia Sauce
Couldn't get any easier than this! Simply stir your cooked gnocchi through this delicious Rozas dip.
It's a must have served with the rocket salad on top to add that crunch and freshness to the creamy gnocchi.
Let me know what you think!
- 500gms fresh potato gnocchi (we stock Agresta Prima Pasta)
- 200gms Roza’s Blue cheese & macadamia dip
- Handful Rocket leaves
- Reggiano Cheese
- Ponti sticky balsamic glaze
- 1 pear (sliced)
- Olive Oil
- Murray River Salt Flakes
- Get a large pot of water boiling then submerge gnocchi
- In a bowl mix the rocket, sliced pear, parmesan shavings, olive oil & salt together
- Place blue cheese and macadamia dip in a pot on a very low heat for a couple of minute to soften
- When gnocchi rises to the top allow it to simmer for 2-4 minutes then remove from water and place in blue cheese sauce. Carefully stir through to coat the gnocchi, add salt if needed.
- Place gnocchi on a flat plate or shallow bowl then gently drape rocket salad over the top and finish with a drizzle of balsamic.